Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Walls, Trusses, and Appraisals...oh my!


I have been so impressed with our PM and all the subcontractors that Ryan uses.  Everyone is friendly when we are at the site (and someone from our family is there ...everyday....at least once) and they are constantly working.  As we were heading out to meet friends for ice cream around 7:00 this evening, crews were still there finishing up. ( Please remind me of how thankful I am for their long hours after I move in and they are on our street, at the crack of dawn, hammering on the homes of other families.) 
When we met our PM on the first day, I explained to him that we are nice, friendly, and fairly easy to work with but that we WOULD be stalking our lot at every stage of the build.  And we are certainly delivering on that promise.
 We received our appraisal and it came back higher than what we are paying for the house so that is WONDERFUL!  Love some instant equity!  
Enjoy the latest pictures! Hopefully the trusses will be up in the next day or so!



No comments:

Post a Comment